Selling a property involves many factors; omitting one can waste your time or cause the property to lose value. Your home needs to shine on “Open House” days. We offer you some tips – and our help – to prepare for this process:
- Hire an agent. They will help you determine your property’s price, guide you on how to do the paperwork correctly, and they will know how to make the necessary proposals and negotiations.
- Make the necessary cosmetic repairs. Small details such as broken glass, or a leak in your sink, speak to the overall condition of the property and can make a big difference.
- Improve the curve appeal of your property by having a clean yard and porch, mowed lawn, and even adding some flower pots.
- Organize the rooms, and remove items that are not serving a specific purpose. Avoid stuffing the closets. Yes, people will open closets to take a peak!
- Deep cleaning and maintenance of the most important areas of the house: floors, carpets, kitchen, bathrooms, and windows. We share some tips from our team of experts.
- Floors: This aspect can add considerable value to your home if it is in good condition. For this, we recommend to focus on cleaning and treating your floors. Our hardwood floor service, which provides a shiny effect as a newly installed floor that will impress potential buyers.
- Carpets: If your house is tidy, but the rugs are in poor condition, the whole area will look dull and neglected. A carpet deep cleaning servicewill go a long in making your house a welcoming place for the visitors.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is often the heart of the home and one of the most important factors when choosing a new home. A deep cleaning service will leave countertops, cabinets, ovens, and other devices free of grease and grime.
- Bathrooms: One of the most intimate places in the home requires maximum hygiene. A clean and disinfected shower, sink, toilet, and mirror are a must. No one wants to imagine themselves exposed to dirt or prone to disease in their own bathroom due to poor conditions.
- Windows: the ultimate game-changer. Clean windows will bring natural light into the room, making it look larger and cozier while allowing a clear outside view, giving a sense of tranquility and comfort. A deep window cleaning with moldings and rails included will meet all expectations.
More than a cleaning company, we want to provide you with solutions in the remarkable moments of your life, such as selling your place. Do not hesitate to schedule any of our services; we are ready to help!