Five tips you need to know about moving in – moving out to avoid chaos
Moving into a new home or getting a better place for your business is an exciting process that tells you how much you have grown and heralds new adventures to come. But all this excitement can come to an end when we have to pack up and clean out all the dirt hidden where you couldn’t see with the naked eye, such as on top of cabinets or under heavy furniture you never moved. That’s why we bring you these five tips that will make the whole process a piece of cake:
- Pack by section/ Clean by sections. As you pack an area, for example, the kitchen, make sure to pack each cabinet and wipe the shelf as you empty it. This will help you stay more organized and not leave anything behind.
- Dust all windows and molding and remove cobwebs with a Swiffer.
- Clean all bathrooms: scrub the shower deeply, sink, toilet, clean mirror, wipe fixtures, dust vent, vacuum, and mop.
- Pick up all debris, vacuum all carpet floors or polish them if they are hardwood floors, and mop the entire area after removing everything.
- Ventilate the area and let in natural light.
It seems like a lot, doesn’t it? Well, It is. You will need a lot of time and effort to have everything in order in the required times, which are usually short and hectic. Instead, we can help you with our moving in – moving out service so you can focus on packing what will accompany you in this new stage while we leave the place impeccable as if you had never been there. And the best part is that we can also give a detailed technical cleaning to your new site which includes: closets, cabinets, and appliances; disinfecting of light switches; door handles, frames, railings and much more; so you don’t have to worry about anything else more than decorating and enjoying.
Don’t forget to schedule your moving in – moving out service 2-3 weeks in advance, and we will be ready to help you.